Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Thankful

I'm back! And very, very tired. I've had about 8-10 hours of sleep since Tuesday evening (Kansas time.) So, all I have the energy to say is, "I'm here; all my luggage made it, and I'm very grateful for large hot water heaters!"

More to come after I've slept for at least 12 hours...

4 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

I'm glad to hear you made it back!!! I can't wait to hear about your adventures!!!

Love ya!

 
At January 05, 2007 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home!

 
At January 06, 2007 11:17 AM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Hi Dee! I am so excited to hear how your trip was and hopefully see some pictures!
I hope you are feeling more rested...love k8

 
At January 08, 2007 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Little World Traveler, I'm glad you are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about things and see pictures! Aunt S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home