Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hus On First

Okay - I hope nobody is offended by this, but I almost fell out of my chair laughing! It's funnier if you know Abbott and Costello.

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 10:06 PM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

That's pretty funny.

 
At March 19, 2007 6:15 PM, Blogger The Bearded said...

I had read that routine a while back, but I think it's funnier with visuals.

 
At March 26, 2007 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny! and YES, I know the "who's on first" routine. Thanks for sharing! Love you - Aunt Martha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home