Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hi, I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC. (Mac PC Parody) #1

Okay - so I really am a DC fan, but I just couldn't resist posting this when I found it. The Mac/PC commercials are brilliant and seem to lend themselves to parody delightfully. Check out the British ones on YouTube if you haven't seen them yet. Fun!

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2007 2:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hey Jill,

Great video. I never thought about how much cooler Marvel is. Except for Batman.

By the way, do you watch "Heroes"? I just started getting into it a few weeks ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home