Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Here's the latest trailer for the new Harry Potter movie. They're getting darker...

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 3:45 PM, Blogger dave and kate said...

Can't wait for this movie!!!
Dave

 
At May 04, 2007 9:24 AM, Blogger Blythe Lane said...

Dear Black Pot,
I think it is time that we set our plan into action and take the blogging world by storm. [insert evil laugh]

Kettle Black

 

Post a Comment

<< Home