Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update

As of noon on Thursday - still no power at Mom and Dad's house. Their house is 43 degrees (and the plumber said to open the water lines and turn off the water so the pipes don't freeze. Good tip...) So -- we are still camping out at my house. School is still cancelled, and although most of the buildings in the district have power, the building I teach in doesn't. So - I'll find out this afternoon if I have to go to school tomorrow. Hope you all are warm and dry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home