Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Last update for now...

It's Friday at 5:30, and my family just left. The power came back on over on Stagg Hill some time this afternoon, so life is somewhat back to normal. It sure is quiet over here without all the extra people! The dryer is sort of echoing in the stillness...

I miss my little niece already! It was so fun to get quality time with her. (Not mention the rest of the family -- of course!!) :-) I'm sure that everyone is glad to sleep in their own beds (including me,) but it really was a fun adventure while it lasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home