Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, December 17, 2007

Batman: The Dark Knight

If you are looking forward to the new Batman movie, here is the trailer --
The Dark Knight
I'm definitely sold on Heath Ledger's Joker. Scary. I hope that there is character development in this film. It really irritates me when a wonderful and complex character like Bruce Wayne is used as a vehicle for flashy action sequences and nothing else. Hopefully, this will follow in the footsteps on Batman Begins and engage the audience in Bruce's story.

1 Comments:

At December 17, 2007 7:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

thanks again for the trailer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home