Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Trailers and hello

Hi Everyone. Sorry it's been so long. Parent/Teacher conferences are this week, so next week should be great. :-) Actually, I'll just have more time. Here are few trailers for your enjoyment.

Green Street Hooligans - Elijah Wood and British street fighting gangs that are passionate about...soccer? Yes - I've heard quite a bit of good buzz about this one and it's got Charlie Hunnam in it. I've followed his career for several years and have been impressed with him.

The Family Stone - What's not to like other than the poster? (It's a little tacky.) And on a weird note - my best friend's sister's friend's daughter is in it. (Yeah, it took me awhile to figure that out also -- my friend Jessica's sister Trish's friend's daughter plays one of the kids in the family.) I have no idea how to put punctuation in that sentence. I gave up after far too many commas. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home