Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, September 24, 2005

2nd attempt at this Amazon thing...



It worked! :-) I'm not sure it I'm going to keep this up. Those links are fairly large and intrusive. We'll see. I do feel a sense of victory that the computer did not conquer me! :-) :-) I don't like the feeling that I can't figure something out.

BTW - I thought it worth mentioning that Serenity opens in less than a week! Shiny!

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 11:42 AM, Blogger alethea said...

Have I told you how much I enjoy stopping by your site??? I do!

 
At September 27, 2005 5:37 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Thanks!! I'm so glad you like it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home