Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

New Harry Potter #4 trailer

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - looks good. I haven't read the book yet, but I'm looking forward to the movie. Ron and Snape are my favorite characters and I have my own thoughts about what's going to happen in this series. Let's just say that I predicted the surprise death in Book #6 quite awhile ago. Primarily because it was inevitable. It had to happen for Harry's character to grow.

I'll get around to reading them after #7 is published, but for now - I'm enjoying the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home