Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, February 25, 2006

new hair color





I'm on a picture kick this morning. Here's one for my aunt!


A few people have wanted to know what I look like since I dyed my hair dark. . . Here's a slightly fuzzy picture. It's the only one I have.

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 1:17 PM, Blogger Mom25 said...

And you other name would be Meme???
I can't believe how much you look like her as a young girl. SOOO beautiful. and to think you used to be that little scrawny baby that puked on everything!! haha

 
At February 27, 2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Aunt Susan - I can't believe you are telling my secrets! (I was a perfect little angel that never did anything gross!) :-) :-) LOL

Thank you for the compliment. I can't think of anything else you could say about my looks that would bless me more. I hope my heart looks like her also...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home