Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

the new Potter trailer

The trailer for the new Harry Potter movie is now online. Check it out at apple.com/trailers.

The Goblet of Fire

Before anyone asks me my opinion in a comment, I can't tell you what I think of the book. I haven't read it yet. I decided not to read it until after I see the movie. I enjoyed The Prisoner of Azkaban film, but everyone I talked to who had read the book didn't like it. Since I read the story after I watched the film, I didn't have any expectations to be disappointed. I am probably going to do this with all the Potter novels. So far I've read through #3 and it's my favorite. We'll see how the others do... :-)

2 Comments:

At May 08, 2005 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You sure are posting a lot! Did you watch Chamber of Secrets on TV Saturday night? They showed behind the scenes stuff from GOF every few commercial breaks. Pretty good.

Wireless repair guy

 
At May 09, 2005 6:30 AM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Nope, I didn't watch it. M. and I were working on craft projects and watching movies together all day Saturday. It was so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home