Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Need a good book recommendation?

Well, I must confess that I haven't been updating as often as I thought I would. I am going to try to do better! In the meantime - here is one of my favorite websites!

http://www.wjduquette.com/exlibris/

This site is a husband and wife team who do casual reviews of all the books they read every month. It's a great place to find suggestions and I have enjoyed every book I have read on their recommendation. Go forth and read!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home