Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My new obsession

Well - I've turned into one of those people who is a little crazy over their pets. At least I haven't become the "crazy cat lady" yet. (Of course, I think it's only because I am severely allergic to cats!) Anyway - the point of this story is that I recently adopted two guinea pigs. It's a little funny how much I am enjoying them. They are so entertaining! They love to run and jump around. It's truly adorable. Here are some great sites if you are interested in having a new pet.

www.cavycages.com
www.guinealynx.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home