Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Serenity in 2 1/2 weeks!!!!!!

I'm going to see Serenity!! I'm going to see Serenity!!!!! On May 26th I'm going to see an "Advance Preview" of Serenity in Kansas City!!! I'm so excited I want to dance a jig! (Can you tell from all the exclamation points?) :-)

Joss announced today on the official site that there are going to be a few more advance screenings of the BDM (Big Damn Movie, you have to know that story to get the reference.) Anyway - one of my friends who doesn't know anything about Firefly is going with me. It's at 10:00PM in Kansas City and then we both have to teach the last day of school the next day! :-) But we'll have the summer to catch up on our sleep.

I think I'm a tad more excited than I should be...hmmm.... Oh well, who cares?? I'M GOING TO SEE SERENITY IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!

BTW - If you want to purchase tickets click on this link. Can't Stop the Signal Many of the showings are sold out, so good luck!

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2005 9:38 AM, Blogger alethea said...

I'm so excited...to see the movie...and do a road trip...and eat in KC...woo hoo!!! Jill, we are living on the 30-something edge of life!!! This may start something crazy (my exclamation points are sincere :) three at a time, no less)!!!

 
At May 10, 2005 12:15 PM, Blogger Jill Pole said...

Road Trip! Road Trip! Road Trip! :-) Woo Hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home