Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ode to the Electric Screwdriver...

Ah...electric screwdriver. I am sending this praise of you out into the void...

Seriously - it's the best investment I have made on my home remodeling project. (When you read "project," read "completely gutting the entire house and starting from scratch!") Best $13 I've spent this spring.

I am facing a wiring project that needs to get done, but I think I'm going to watch "Love! Valor! Compassion!" instead. I mean really - who can resist Alan Rickman? Certainly not I. Speaking of dear Alan -- the latest Harry Potter movie was fabulous. I highly recommend it. Especially for those of us who like character development with our fantasy series.

Alan is calling me from the DVD player...TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home