Shadow of the Real World

A few musings from Kansas by a high school literature teacher. Over the past few months, this blog has turned a commentary on media. I will probably continue to focus on film and television, but books and music might sneak in... By the way - If you would like me to post on a regular basis - please comment, even if it's just to say, "Hi." If my audience disappears, I lose the motivation to write! Thanks!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

At the beginning

This is new. I'm sitting at my desk trying to think of something brilliant to begin this blog. (Which I honestly doubt anyone will stumble upon.) :-)

I should probably clean and finish painting my house (or at least make breakfast), but surfing the web for good fanfic is much more enticing.

So - opening details... I am a high school literature teacher who is taking a quiet summer to recover from the year and finch remodeling her house. I just turned 30 and still don't feel much older than my students. Maybe that's because I'm single with no kids. Hmmm.... How much does your self concept change when "I" becomes a "we" ???

Take care all!

P.S. - If you want to get the title of this blog - read "The Last Battle."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home